Found your dream home in Denver and now you’re ready for a home inspection?
Hopefully, the inspection will go smoothly. If you are wondering what some of 10 most common problems found in Denver home inspections are, we’ve compiled a list for you.
- Heating/cooling system defects: Inadequate cooling or heating, potential issues with venting or HVAC units.
- Deferred Maintenance: The house was poorly maintained and showing costly unusual wear and tear.
- Environmental problems: Issues with mold, lead, asbestos and radon.
- Electrical Wiring: Outdated wiring systems, older breaker panels.
- Window and structure cracks: Leaks can cause mold and expensive heating and cooling bills.
- Minor structural damage: Ask your professional to gauge the severity of the problem.
- Poor drainage around the home: Leaking can cause mold and moisture issues.
- Plumbing issues: Older plumbing can be structural unable to handling current plumbing loads or pipes may be made with lead.
- Attic insulation and ventilation: Poor insulation can cause expensive heating and cooling bills.
- Roof problems: Older roofs may be a costly expense down the road.
House Hunters Colorado works with some of the best inspectors in Denver. Contact us today to start looking for your dream home.Search Denver homes for sale