2016 The Strongest Year of Home Sales on Record.
Note: The stats are from ReColorado.com and include the entire MLS rather than just the Denver Metro area. Boulder County is included in these stats.
2106 is the strongest year of home sales on record. Inventory levels should improve in 2017. Contact The House Hunters Team for more detailed information on your area.
December Active Listings:
- 5315 active listings on the market
- Down 21% since last month
- -3% change compared to this time last year
December Inventory Levels:
- 5 weeks of inventory
December Average Sold Prices:
- Average sold price for a single family home in December was $393,565
- Down 2% since last month
- Up 7% from last year
December Home Sales:
- 4435 homes sold
- Up 1% percent since last month
- 10% decrease year over year
- Average days on market was 34 days