Inventory Remains Tight in January.
Note: The stats are from ReColorado.com and include the entire MLS rather than just the Denver Metro area. Boulder County is included in these stats.
Inventory remain tight in January, but should improve this year. Contact The House Hunters Team for more detailed information on your area.
January Active Listings:
- 4677 active listings on the market
- Down 9% since last month
- -9% change compared to this time last year
January Inventory Levels:
- 6 weeks of inventory
January Average Sold Prices:
- Average sold price for a single family home in January was $401,766
- Up 2% since last month
- Up 8% from last year
January Home Sales:
- 3179 homes sold
- Down 28 percent since last month
- Average days on market was 34 days