Denver Metro Sees a Housing Market Shift
Note: The stats below are from ReColorado.com and include the entire MLS rather than just the Denver Metro area. Boulder County is included in these stats.
Denver Metro has finally seen a shift in the market. Both Average Sales Price and Median Sales Price has dropped $10,000 since last month.
Average days on market has stayed at 18 days which means homes are still selling fast, but we are seeing a shift in the market over $400,000 and those homes are staying on the market longer which is causing homes to lower their prices.
July Active Listings:
- 8,859 active listings on the market
- Up 10% since last month
- -1.2% change compared to this time last year
July Inventory Levels:
- 7 weeks of inventory
July Average Sold Prices:
- Average sold price for a single family home in July was $408,406
- -2.5% change since last month
- Up 12% from last year
July Home Sales:
- Down 1.7% percent since last month
- -5.8% decrease year over year
- Average days on market was 18 days