Congress Park Real Estate
Congress Park homes for sale in Denver
Congress Park is a primarily residential neighborhood in Denver, Colorado with a very urban feel and close distance to Cherry Creek and downtown. This area is walking distance to local restaurants, shopping areas and features a mix of outdoor activities and more. There are a variety of Congress Park homes for sale, so whether you are looking for bungalow, mission, colonial, or Victorian, there is real estate for everyone in this neighborhood.
Congress Park is next to the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Things to know when searching for Congress Park homes for sale
– Population around 11,000.
– Neighborhood is a little over a square mile.
– Average annual household income of $75,000.
– Average age is 39 years old.
– Local park is its namesake, Congress Park
– Next to Denver Botanical Gardens
Denver, Colorado Schools
When searching for Denver real estate, it’s important to find out about local schools in the area for your family. Here are some helpful links to learn more about Denver Public Schools.
– Find a school in your neighborhood
– Learn about the Denver 20/20 Plan