Denver Real Estate
Denver homes for sale
Nicknamed “The Mile High City,” with an official elevation of mile or 5,280 feet, Denver is the bustling capital of Colorado. With a breathtaking backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, Denver is a great place to live. Downtown Denver is clean and modern, featuring a mix of outdoor activities, great restaurants, entertainment and more. There are a variety of Denver homes for sale, so whether you are looking for luxury, single family home, townhouse or downtown loft, there is real estate for everyone in the the Colorado capital.
Things to know when searching for Denver homes for sale
– Population around 650,000.
– Rocky Mountains are to the west of the city.
– High Plains are to the east of the city.
– Neighborhoods to fit anyone’s lifestyle and home choice
Denver Parks and Recreation
Make sure to pack your sunglasses because Denver has an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. These sunny days offer a perfect opportunity to set out in to Denver’s park and recreation areas. Find a Denver home for sale near your park.
– Denver B-cycle – Denver, Colorado’s bicycle sharing system consisting of 84 stations and over 700 bicycles.
– From city park, mountain park, dog park to golf course, Denver hosts some of most beautiful spots to relax outdoors.
– Find time to walk the Historic Downtown Walking Tour.
Arts and Entertainment
Nonstop entertainment is available to you in Denver. If you like music, dance, comedy and/or theater, you’ll find it here.
-Listen to live music from top music artists at Red Rocks Amphitheater
-Purchase the Mile High Culture Pass and visit one of many art and history museums, zoos and more. Make sure to stop at the Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Museum of Nature & Science and the Denver Art Museum.
Denver, Colorado Schools
When searching for Denver real estate, it’s important to find out about local schools in the area for your family. Here are some helpful links to learn more about Denver Public Schools.
– Find a school in your neighborhood
– Learn about the Denver 20/20 Plan
- Stapleton 125
- Green Valley Ranch 117
- Cherry Creek 107
- Washington Park 76
- Downtown 69
- Capitol Hill 68
- Lohi 64
- Berkeley 61
- Windsor Gardens 59
- Sloan's Lake 59
- Park Hill 58
- Sunnyside 53
- Sloans Lake 51
- Cherry Creek North 51
- West Colfax 48
- Lowry 45
- Congress Park 44
- Cheesman Park 42
- Montbello 41
- Crestmoor 39