Highlands Ranch Real Estate
Highlands Ranch, Colorado homes for sale
Established in February 2001, this young community in Douglas County has 93,000 residents that call Highlands Ranch home.
An award winning city, Highlands Ranch has been recognized as:
- Businessweek’s one of “The Best Places to Raise Kids 2010”
- Forbes’ “America’s 25 Best Places to Move 2009”
- NerdWallet’s “Best Places for Young Families in Colorado 2014”
There are a variety of Highlands Ranch homes, so whether you are looking for luxury, single family home, or townhouse, there is real estate for everyone in this beautiful city.
Things to know when searching for Highlands Ranch homes for sale
- Population around 93,000.
- Located in Douglas County.
- Average resident age of 35.9 years old.
- City area is 22,000 acres.
- Neighborhoods to fit anyone’s lifestyle and home choice.
Highlands Ranch Parks and Recreation
Incredible recreational activities await in Highlands Ranch. With over 25
open space and parks in this community, you’ll be able to enjoy hiking,
biking and more. Find a Highlands Ranch home for sale near your park.
Arts and Entertainment
A variety of entertainment options are available in Highlands Ranch.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado Schools
When searching for Highlands Ranch real estate, it’s important to find out about local schools in the area for your family. Here are some helpful
links to learn more about Highlands Ranch Public Schools.
- Served by Douglas County School District
- Highlands Ranch 105
- Backcountry 37
- Eastridge 15
- Highlands Ranch Firelight 11
- Tresana 10
- Northridge 9
- Westridge 9
- Highlands Ranch Southridge 7
- The Hearth 7
- Shadow Canyon 7
- Southridge 7
- Palomino Park 7
- Verona 6
- Firelight 5
- Clocktower 5
- Mansion Hills 5
- Gleneagles Village 4
- Highlands Ranch Eastridge 4
- Kentley Hills 4
- Brownstones At Town Center 4